Sentences with adept in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use adept in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adept.
- But Holly was adept at keeping things to herself, and all had seemed to go quite well. (8)
- Either she was disappointed or she was an adept. (10)
- He seemed, to Rosamund Culling, twice older than he was, strangely adept, yet more strangely wise of worldly matters, and eloquent too. (10)
- He was an adept in the irony of incongruously grouping. (10)
- I saw that the ground had been selected by an adept. (6)
- Potts thought him a rush compere, an adept of those dreadful gambling tables. (10)
- Wilfrid hesitated, and by his adept hesitation succeeded in throwing her off the jealous scent. (10)
- Wilfrid was peculiarly adept in the idle game he played. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adept. Perhaps also see a sentence for annoyance and ways to use adored in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adept in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.