Connoisseur in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use connoisseur in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for connoisseur.
- He admires as a lover, not as a connoisseur. (4)
- He had heard from June that Soames was a connoisseur, which made it worse. (8)
- He is considered, no doubt truly, a great connoisseur. (10)
- I must say dear Soames is a perfect connoisseur. (8)
- She was talking to a Connoisseur on Art of supernatural appearances, and seemed in the highest spirits. (8)
- The poet, for instance, is a connoisseur of beauty: to the artist she is a model. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for connoisseur. Perhaps also see a sentence for celebrated and ways to use covering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use connoisseur in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.