Sentence with word administered. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use administered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for administered.
- An emetic kindly administered will set our friend here on his legs. (10)
- Dale administered another feebly pacifying sniff to himself. (10)
- I had a last interview with Father Adam in a billiard-room at the witching hour of dawn, when I administered the brandy. (2)
- Pericles administered consolation to his moustache by twisting it into long waxy points. (10)
- Skepsey was to appear before the magistrate next morning, for having administered physical chastisement to his wife during one of her fits of drunkenness. (10)
- The latter was faithfully administered, mostly against straggling Federal soldiers and too zealous government officials. (7)
- The oath is administered to him. (8)
- The whet administered, I was left alone for a little in the monastery garden. (2)
- They had their ramble, agreeable to both, despite the admonitory dose administered to one of them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for administered. Perhaps also see a sentence for archway and ways to use admits in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use administered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.