Use the word admirer in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use admirer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for admirer.
- But who can be philosopher and the fervent admirer of a glorious lady? (10)
- His apparent partiality had subsided, his attentions were over, he was the admirer of some one else. (4)
- I have seen you only as the admirer of my friend. (4)
- In himself he was wearisome, but as the friend of Tom and the admirer of Julia he became offensive. (4)
- Nevertheless it was hard to account for this behaviour of a lady greatly his friend and admirer, a lady of birth. (10)
- Not till latterly had Herbert Fellingham been so true an admirer of Annette as Tinman was. (10)
- Redworth, for companion; or with Saturday and Sunday guests, Lord Larrian, her declared admirer, among them. (10)
- Rhodes; and the Scottish gentleman was at least a vehement admirer. (10)
- There, my friend, your sincerest and oldest admirer congratulates you. (10)
- This lady was a fervent admirer of the knightly gentleman, and had reason to like him, for he had once been her champion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for admirer. Perhaps also see a sentence for ash and ways to use admire in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use admirer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.