Beau sentence example. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use beau in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beau.
- Caseldy protested he was as helpless as the beau. (10)
- He has read the ballad, but disregarded the memoirs of the beau. (10)
- He was this day the consummate beau, suave, but monarchical, and his manner of speech partook of his external grandeur. (10)
- It contained the papers on Beau Tibbs, among others, and I tried to write sketches and studies of life in their manner. (9)
- Jenny for a touching French song of a beau chevalier she sang before Ottilia in my absence. (10)
- The beau took high ground in his objections to the adventure. (10)
- The duchess measured Chloe and the beau together, with a mind swift in apprehending all that it hungered for. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beau. Perhaps also see a sentence for bud and ways to use bells in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beau in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.