Sentences using the word admires. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use admires in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for admires.
- But the hue refreshes, the world admires; and we know it an object of aim to the bettermost of the wealthy. (10)
- He admires as a lover, not as a connoisseur. (4)
- He admires you ever so much. (9)
- I know that he admires you. (8)
- Respect seems a coolish form of tribute from a man who admires. (10)
- You count for a lot; every one admires you so. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for admires. Perhaps also see a sentence for alert and ways to use admonished in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use admires in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.