A sentence for the word adventuress. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use adventuress in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adventuress.
- A vile adventuress, as I firmly believe. (10)
- An adventuress without an idea in her head: witness her dullard, The Man of Two Minds, at his work of sermonizing his mistress. (10)
- Her shrewd eyes saw at once that she had no common adventuress to deal with. (8)
- It was not yet too late perhaps to prevent real mischief; especially since it was agreed by everyone that the woman was no adventuress. (8)
- She was an adventuress. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adventuress. Perhaps also see a sentence for arrow and ways to use adroitly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adventuress in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.