Use adventurous in a sentence. Students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use adventurous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adventurous.
- I pray you to observe again the shrinking life that afflicts the adventurous horns of the snail, for example. (10)
- In all this havoc there is much to shock and jar even the most eager and adventurous. (8)
- Is he very adventurous in business, as they say? (10)
- It may be seen that he was of an adventurous temperament, though he had thought fit to loosen his sword-belt. (10)
- Jane remembered having once been curious about this adventurous man of Letters who lived by the work of his pen. (10)
- My late adventurous life taught me that I incurred an obligation by it. (10)
- People send their adventurous things to a new periodical because the whole thing is an adventure. (9)
- Such a wonderful thing is an adventurous life! (2)
- The adventurers were not often so adventurous. (9)
- The comic of it, the adventurous, the tragic, they make devilish, to kindle their Ogygian hilarity. (10)
- The new conception fitted in with a tale, already dreamed of on the Perthshire moors, about the dark adventurous years of the Jacobite eclipse. (2)
- Was I not bound in manly honour to be to some degree adventurous? (10)
- You are fortunate if you have a solid and adventurous mind: most unfortunate if you are a mere sensational whipster. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adventurous. Perhaps also see a sentence for accumulated and ways to use admits in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adventurous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.