A sentence for the word adversity. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use adversity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adversity.
- Adversity is the inspector of our constitutions; she simply tries our muscle and powers of endurance, and should be a periodical visitor. (10)
- He worships success as, much; but they are not, as he is, so much bettered by adversity. (10)
- I keep my honour intact, like a bottled cordial; my unfailing comfort in adversity! (10)
- If I get nothing for it, the Lenkensteins at least shall not say that I abandoned the flag in adversity. (10)
- Lapham stood in the isolation to which adversity so often seems to bring men. (9)
- Our own adversity had been growing, and now it became overwhelming. (9)
- So proud was he by nature, too, that he disdained to complain of rank injustice; he maintained a cheerful front against adversity and obloquy. (10)
- Temple, take my word for it, there is a guiding hand in some families; believe it, and be serene in adversity. (10)
- The company he belonged to left town in the adversity habitual with them. (9)
- The days were going by in a monotony of adversity to him, from which he could no longer escape, even at home. (9)
- These things lead them into temptation and adversity, but they seem to do fairly well as business men, even in their own behalf. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adversity. Perhaps also see a sentence for arrivals and ways to use adversary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adversity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.