Sentences with hardship in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use hardship in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hardship.
- But the hardship was, that Richard could choose none from the number; all were the same to him; he loved them all. (10)
- Dan felt it a hardship to part with them, but he prepared to take himself off. (9)
- That was no hardship; there was nothing to get up for, and when he felt ill, tobacco always lost its savour. (8)
- The painful hardship for me was to reply in the vague terms he had been pleased to use. (10)
- They looked on at blows given and taken in good temper, hardship sharpening jollity. (10)
- Woodhouse thought it no hardship for either James or the horses. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hardship. Perhaps also see a sentence for highlands and ways to use having in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hardship in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.