Oppression sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use oppression in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oppression.
- Anne felt an instant oppression, and wherever she looked saw symptoms of the same. (4)
- Beneath their shut eyelids, they felt more and more the oppression of a darkness not laden with slumber. (10)
- Curious feeling of relief and oppression all at once! (8)
- His manners, though serious, were mild; and his reserve appeared rather the result of some oppression of spirits than of any natural gloominess of temper. (4)
- Not where I am expected to smile and sparkle, on pain of incurring suspicion if I show a sign of oppression. (10)
- Scorrier remained, seated; heavy with insignificance and vague oppression, as if he had drunk a tumbler of sweet port. (8)
- She lay for sleepless hours, while nursing a deeper pain, under oppression of repugnance to battle-dealing, bloodshedding men. (10)
- This violent oppression of spirits continued the whole evening. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oppression. Perhaps also see a sentence for overhung and ways to use ople in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oppression in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.