Sentences with persecution. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use persecution in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for persecution.
- Active persecution was the breath of life to him. (10)
- Gradually the persecution ceased, thanks to her active pen. (10)
- It is interesting to observe the important place held in Golampian affairs by religious persecution. (7)
- Lovell assumed an air of meekness under persecution. (10)
- Outdoor rustic people have not many ideas, but such as they have are hardy plants, and thrive flourishingly in persecution. (2)
- That comes of persecution, a hard education. (10)
- Was he selected for persecution because he was wealthy? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for persecution. Perhaps also see a sentence for poaching and ways to use penalties in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use persecution in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.