How do you use advocacy in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use advocacy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for advocacy.
- He had familiarised himself with the thought of his advocacy during those four years. (10)
- He was aware of a glimmer of advocacy in the very grossness. (10)
- Moreover, the novel act of advocacy, and the nature of the advocacy, had effect on him. (10)
- My advocacy was certainly of a miserable sort. (10)
- The fervour of advocacy, which inspires high diction, had been wanting. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for advocacy. Perhaps also see a sentence for allowance and ways to use admission in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use advocacy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.