Sentence using the word advocate. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use advocate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for advocate.
- But he assured me he believed his advocate and his adversary to be one and the same, and referred me to the collated sentences. (10)
- But she was not engaged in the colloquy to be an advocate of Miss Dale or of common humanity. (10)
- Deep true love, proved by years, is the advocate. (10)
- How could you imagine me an advocate for marriage without love? (4)
- I confess that in the beginning this brilliant, pitiless lawyer, this consciencelessly powerful advocate, at once mocker and poseur, all but failed to interest me. (9)
- In the grasp of her character, one inclines, and her husband inclines, to become her advocate. (10)
- Not that I am an advocate for the prevailing fashion of acquiring a perfect knowledge of all languages, arts, and sciences. (4)
- To tell truth, it is the advocate I wish to rebuke, and to praise the adversary. (10)
- Tresten had not returned, neither he nor the advocate, and he had been absent fully an hour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for advocate. Perhaps also see a sentence for agony and ways to use adopt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use advocate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.