Defendant sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use defendant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defendant.
- At ten minutes to four, Your Worship, yesterday afternoon, Constable Moon brought the defendant to the station in a four-wheeled cab. (8)
- On his recounting the circumstances of the assault, they were taken down and read over to the defendant with the usual warning. (8)
- The defendant said nothing. (8)
- The defendant said nothing? (8)
- The companies defendant had contended that the recourse of the property-owners was against, not them, but the owner of the cow. (7)
- The necessity to brave society, in the character of honest Defendant, caused but a momentary twitch of the nerves. (10)
- There is no doubt, however, that the defendant used reprehensible language, and offered some resistance to the constable in the execution of his duty. (8)
- When you spoke of the defendant seeing red, what exactly did you mean? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defendant. Perhaps also see a sentence for dreamy and ways to use destinies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defendant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.