A sentence for the word affectionately. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use affectionately in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for affectionately.
- Collins welcomed her friend with the liveliest pleasure, and Elizabeth was more and more satisfied with coming when she found herself so affectionately received. (4)
- He spoke of her affectionately, attesting to the fact that Barto Rizzo had not prompted her guilt. (10)
- My father is in Touraine, and greets you affectionately; he hopes to come. (10)
- Renee had spoken affectionately of her, he remembered. (10)
- She took them all most affectionately by the hand, and expressed great delight in seeing them again. (4)
- The affectionately remorseful impulse was too quick for a conventional note of admonition to arrest her from paying that portion of her debt. (10)
- The old lady was affectionately confidential in talking of her one subject, her son. (10)
- The sun had touched him too affectionately. (8)
- We were drawn by her to congratulate the margravine, whose hand was then being kissed by the prince: he did it most courteously and affectionately. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for affectionately. Perhaps also see a sentence for artifice and ways to use affrighted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use affectionately in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.