How to use affirm in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use affirm in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for affirm.
- He would not affirm that the marriage was invalid: he would not affirm that it could not be annulled. (10)
- How could they impress the jury with a belief which they did not themselves venture to affirm? (7)
- Imprison him as a criminal, and I affirm to you that he will be lost. (8)
- It was the most informal of courts-martial, but all felt that the formal one to follow would but affirm its judgment. (1)
- Kirby-Levellier, in her house, has denied Lord Brailstone admission at her door, we can affirm. (10)
- Once in the Hall of Council, challenge the tongue of contradiction to affirm Shagpat other than a bald-pate bewigged. (10)
- Pericles could, affirm that Purgatory would have no pains for him after the torments he had recently endured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for affirm. Perhaps also see a sentence for alteration and ways to use affections in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use affirm in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.