Afflicted example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use afflicted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for afflicted.
- A smell of a trap-hatch, half-open, afflicted and sharpened him. (10)
- After that he began to he afflicted about his waist-coat, concerning which he had hitherto been airily indifferent. (9)
- And the Countess, kind as her sentiments had grown toward the afflicted creature, was compelled to proclaim her densely stupid in material affairs. (10)
- Elinor, too, was deeply afflicted; but still she could struggle, she could exert herself. (4)
- Gardiner could not but be deeply afflicted. (4)
- Have we not been afflicted enough? (10)
- His common sense was much afflicted. (10)
- I sat in my room, harried by the most penetrating snore which can ever have afflicted wakeful ears. (10)
- I should like to sit at a table; the sun burns me; my ears are afflicted. (10)
- It was her dieing Advice to her afflicted Laura, who has ever most faithfully adhered to it. (4)
- No explanation is offered of why we are afflicted; we have simply offended, or some one absent has offended, and we are handy. (10)
- Raikes for a loss that evidently afflicted him still. (10)
- She was afflicted by his refraining from reproaches in his sunken state. (10)
- The afflicted walk fast. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for afflicted. Perhaps also see a sentence for adventurous and ways to use affecting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use afflicted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.