Afflicting sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use afflicting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for afflicting.
- At the same time, being in the grasp of his present disappointment, he perceived a meanness in the result, that was astonishing and afflicting. (10)
- Chilly weather was afflicting the whole country, he was reminded, and he paced about hurriedly until his horses were in the shafts. (10)
- His wife felt the need of comforting him, as she had felt the need of afflicting him. (9)
- In other words, the intermittent fever of a sort of harmless rascality was afflicting this old creature. (10)
- Merthyr feared that it was more than misery, even madness, afflicting her. (10)
- The whole scene was too grotesque and afflicting. (10)
- Victor checked him: it was to ask whether this Jarniman had specified one, any one of the numerous diseases afflicting his aged mistress. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for afflicting. Perhaps also see a sentence for aunts and ways to use affords in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use afflicting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.