Afresh example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use afresh in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for afresh.
- Indeed, to study Knox afresh demands research for which Stevenson had not the opportunity. (2)
- Love alters everything; it melts up the whole world and makes it afresh. (8)
- Safely alighted, she waved her pocket-handkerchief afresh. (10)
- The woman went down on her knees to him to get his consent that she should dress and bandage his head afresh. (10)
- Thoughts of America, and commencing life afresh as an innocent gentleman, had crossed his disordered brain. (10)
- Tongue out of mouth trotted the little dog after him; crouched panting when he stopped an instant; rose weariedly when he started afresh. (10)
- Well, Roy hears by-and-by of afresh affair. (10)
- When they started afresh, one of the muskets was discharged, and while the echoes were rolling away, a reply to it sounded in the front. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for afresh. Perhaps also see a sentence for adept and ways to use affecting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use afresh in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.