Sentence using the word newly. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use newly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for newly.
- Besides, they had to mount to make room for all those so much more newly rich. (8)
- He also was a thrall of woman, newly enrolled, and full of wonder. (10)
- He had returned from business, humming and rubbing his hands, like one newly primed with a suggestion that was the key of a knotty problem. (10)
- He wears no beard, and is always newly shaven. (1)
- Her newly enfranchised individuality pressed to assert its existence. (10)
- His countryman had rushed inside to avoid him, and remained there pacing the chamber like a lion newly caged. (10)
- His seamed cheeks were newly shaved. (8)
- It looked just the same as on his first visit to the newly married Darties twenty-one years ago. (8)
- Norton was then newly back from a long sojourn abroad, and his judgments were delocalized. (9)
- On that newly scrubbed step, waiting for the door to open, she very nearly turned and fled. (8)
- Was it a newly married man leaving his bride and laughing? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for newly. Perhaps also see a sentence for nelson and ways to use neapolitan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use newly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.