How do you use airily in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use airily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for airily.
- After that he began to he afflicted about his waist-coat, concerning which he had hitherto been airily indifferent. (9)
- Diana could once have tripped the scene along airily. (10)
- Fleetwood chatted on airily. (10)
- He refused to be as a particle in space floating airily before her invincible aspect. (10)
- He walked and talked much more airily along the descending pathway, as if he had suddenly become more intimately acquainted with her. (10)
- In its lightness it was as a foam-bubble before the wind on the blue water, and bore them onward airily. (10)
- It was uttered airily and was meant to be as lightly done. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for airily. Perhaps also see a sentence for allowance and ways to use aim in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use airily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.