How to use airy in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use airy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for airy.
- Above, the moon was hanging over the gardened hollow before the Museum with the airy lightness of an American moon. (9)
- Algernon was but an airy animal nature, the soul within him being an effervescence lightly let loose. (10)
- An airy pleasantry in the tone of this epistle amused me while writing it and vexed me when it had gone. (10)
- And De Craye had an Irish tongue; and he had it under control, so that he could talk good sense and airy nonsense at discretion. (10)
- Images of airy towers hung around. (10)
- It was a lovely half-mourning; airy sorrows, gauzy griefs, you might imagine to constitute the wearer. (10)
- Knots of fern were about, but the tops of the mounds were firm grass, evidently well rolled, and with an eye to airy feet. (10)
- The landscape given off any of the airy hills of Surrey would suffice to do it. (10)
- The room was airy, the water excellent, and the dawn had called me to a moment. (2)
- We are so very airy! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for airy. Perhaps also see a sentence for alteration and ways to use aided in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use airy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.