Alan in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use alan in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for alan.
- Alan got to his feet and grappled with the man, and insisted that he should come in and make a night of it. (9)
- Alan had to look twice at the painter. (9)
- He had really been very good to Alan, and she tried to feel safe in the thought of that. (9)
- Jeff filled his glass; Alan looked at it, faltered, and then drank it off. (9)
- She must send for the doctor; he would decide what was best, when he saw how Alan came through the day. (9)
- She tried once or twice to get through to Alan, but he was always eating; he looked very like a young Uncle Stanley this evening. (8)
- She would like to ask Alan that, and see how he would take it. (9)
- She would tell Alan how the jay had asked her for that last dance, and then never come near her again. (9)
- There were none of them sorry to see a gentleman in that state; some of them had perhaps seen Alan in that state before. (9)
- They had not gone twenty steps up Southampton Row before Alan and Sheila were forty steps in front. (8)
- To her perception Alan was no more vehement than usual, and Bessie no more smilingly self-contained. (9)
- Travelling with Alan was convenient, the young man having a way with railways which Felix himself had long despaired of acquiring. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for alan. Perhaps also see a sentence for affects and ways to use alert in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use alan in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.