Use alacrity in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use alacrity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for alacrity.
- But it appeared to work only in the alacrity of the strikers to submit their grievance. (9)
- He went straight to the door, which he opened with alacrity, and mimicking very wretchedly her words of adieu, stood prepared to bow her out. (10)
- Knightley returned to his reading with greater alacrity. (4)
- Quite so, and Skepsey showed alacrity and confidence in following; he carried his bag. (10)
- Rushworth stepped forward with great alacrity to tell him the agreeable news. (4)
- Sir William and Lady Lucas were speedily applied to for their consent; and it was bestowed with a most joyful alacrity. (4)
- The General manifested alacrity checked by reluctance. (10)
- The men smiled at their noisy work, performing it with a lessening alacrity. (1)
- There could be only the most proper alacrity, a most obliging compliance for public view; and smiles reined in and spirits dancing in private rapture. (4)
- This conviction, though not entirely satisfactory, gave her pleasure, and she continued her letter with greater alacrity. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for alacrity. Perhaps also see a sentence for accused and ways to use algy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use alacrity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.