Use quickness in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use quickness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quickness.
- A little quickness of voice there is which rather hurts the ear. (4)
- But it came of her quickness to take the colour and share the tastes of the man to whom she gave herself. (10)
- He had all the clearness and quickness of mind which she wanted, and he could sometimes act an ungracious, or say a severe thing. (4)
- If he were her superior in strength, he was her inferior in quickness. (8)
- In a dazed way he watched charge after charge disposed of with lightning quickness. (8)
- It might be, to a certain degree, her quickness at catching the hue and shade of evanescent conversation. (10)
- June went along the Square with her bird-like quickness. (8)
- The power of doing anything with quickness is always prized much by the possessor, and often without any attention to the imperfection of the performance. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quickness. Perhaps also see a sentence for qualified and ways to use quote in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quickness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.