Willingness sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use willingness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for willingness.
- A hint of his willingness in any direction, causes a perilous rush of his devotees. (10)
- Gardiner declared his willingness, and Elizabeth was applied to for her approbation. (4)
- He protested, shrugged, sat fast, and sprang up, remarking, that he went with all the willingness imaginable. (10)
- Her willingness to listen to Vernon promised it. (10)
- Incapable of that any further, she leaned still in that direction and had a languid willingness to gain outward comfort. (10)
- It seemed to me that the woman was in peril; at any rate the man had not disavowed a willingness to murder. (1)
- Lander, whose dislike of Miss Milray was not hard to divine, and whose willingness to punish her through Clementina was akin to her own. (9)
- March made a show of willingness to release him in view of the changed situation, saying that he held him to nothing. (9)
- Popular, he could own that he was, but not meteorically; rather by reason of his willingness to receive light than his desire to shed it. (10)
- She admitted a willingness to try a change of air, if it was deemed good for her husband. (10)
- That accounts for their willingness to flutter round your evening lamp when they ought to be singeing their wings at their own. (9)
- The old man listened with serious attention, and with assenting nods that culminated in a spoken expression of his willingness to undertake the translations. (9)
- What else was implied by her willingness to part with land and money for the key to his machinations? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for willingness. Perhaps also see a sentence for wallis and ways to use wishes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use willingness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.