A sentence for the word allowing. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use allowing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for allowing.
- A few days passed away, and Catherine, though not allowing herself to suspect her friend, could not help watching her closely. (4)
- But he expressed an indignant surprise at Nevil for allowing Rosamund to travel alone. (10)
- Carlo has given way to you by allowing you to be here when his friends assemble. (10)
- For himself, he was open with everybody, his philosophy not allowing that strangers existed on earth. (10)
- I have already done you a similar favour by allowing you to air your utmost ingenuity. (10)
- Kenton for allowing it in one of her daughters, when he came up to her sitting beside another whom he felt inexpressibly incapable of it. (9)
- Let the Countess have due credit for still allowing Evan to visit Beckley Court to follow up his chance. (10)
- Pempton for allowing his country to be ridiculed without a word. (10)
- Say she was a heartless minx for allowing it to be bruited that she and Ferdinand were betrothed. (10)
- She mentioned the goodness of Sarah Winch in not allowing that she was a burden to support. (10)
- The Humourist of mean order is a refreshing laugher, giving tone to the feelings and sometimes allowing the feelings to be too much for him. (10)
- Throughout my long acquaintance with him his graphic touch was always allowing itself a freedom which I cannot bring my fainter pencil to illustrate. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for allowing. Perhaps also see a sentence for artists and ways to use allies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use allowing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.