Sentence using the word swallowing. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use swallowing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for swallowing.
- But no, he was precise; her report of him strikes the ear as credible, in spite of the marvel it insists on our swallowing. (10)
- Middleton crashed through it like the lordly organ swallowing a flute. (10)
- My dear More, what is civilization but the logical, inevitable swallowing up of the lower by the higher types of man? (8)
- She found some difficulty in swallowing; for once there was no armour on her face. (8)
- Swallowing a lump in her throat, she stole out of the room. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for swallowing. Perhaps also see a sentence for sign and ways to use swore in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use swallowing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.