Swallows sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use swallows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for swallows.
- A tortoise-shell cat which had been watching swallows, disturbed by his entrance, withdrew from the window beneath a chair. (8)
- And so he swallows his dose for health, and looks a trifle sourish. (10)
- And the cat stole back to the window to watch the swallows. (8)
- Good proof of his fondness for the woman, if he swallows half a year of the aunt! (10)
- He shipped his sculls and drifted, listening to the wood-pigeons, watching the swallows chasing. (8)
- How different the world seemed from that in which I had first sat down, with the swallows flirting past. (8)
- Swallows darted by the window, dipping their blue wings towards the quiet water; a hush had stolen over everything. (8)
- The bright river, and their boat grounded on the shallows, and the swallows flitting over them. (8)
- The second crops of clover were already high; in them humblebees were hard at work; and, above, the white-throated swallows dipped and soared. (8)
- The thought dogged him, wandering through fields bright with buttercups, where the little red calves were feeding, and the swallows flying high. (8)
- What with current and paddling, we were flashing along like swallows. (2)
- When the skin bears witness to it, she swallows an apothecary, and there is a short convulsion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for swallows. Perhaps also see a sentence for sat and ways to use swiftness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use swallows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.