Sentences using the word allows. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use allows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for allows.
- At night the question is more human, and allows appeal. (10)
- Distrust had brought the state of war, which allows not of the wasting of our powers in confessions. (10)
- He allows us to go and fetch him, and then leaves us all in a quandary. (10)
- He allows you liberally for pin-money in addition to your own small independent income. (10)
- It allows them to think they are of such a compound, and must necessarily act in that manner. (10)
- My position allows me certain liberties I was previously debarred from. (10)
- The attempt to read an inscrutable woman allows her to dominate us too commandingly. (10)
- Their eyes fell together on the dead man, as thoughtfully as Death allows to the creatures of sensation. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for allows. Perhaps also see a sentence for alec and ways to use allen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use allows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.