How to use anchorage in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use anchorage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for anchorage.
- And he was going to be an unselfish, sustaining, true, strong man, the man she longed for, for anchorage. (10)
- He closed it, keeping a finger among the leaves; a kind of anchorage in case of indiscretion. (10)
- He had come there unconsciously, groping for anchorage and guidance in this sudden change of relationship between him and his daughters. (8)
- Men of another class as well, possibly, for temporary anchorage out midchannel. (10)
- Nature is not anchorage for vessels like men. (10)
- The lover who cannot wound has indeed lost anchorage; he is woefully adrift: he stabs air, which is to stab himself. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for anchorage. Perhaps also see a sentence for amazing and ways to use andrews in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use anchorage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.