Annuity in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use annuity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for annuity.
- An annuity is a very serious business; it comes over and over every year, and there is no getting rid of it. (4)
- Dettermain and Newson had declined to undertake the hypothecation of his annuity. (10)
- His Will made it up to an annuity of a thousand under the same conditions. (8)
- I swear the annuity was in my belief a tangible token that my claims to consideration were in the highest sources acknowledged to be just. (10)
- Now for the annuity. (10)
- She was, however, aware that an annuity had been regularly paid through the intervention of her father. (10)
- The truth being that he had finally taken Andrew into his confidence concerning the letter, the annuity, and the bond. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for annuity. Perhaps also see a sentence for affecting and ways to use antonio in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use annuity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.