Use the word annum in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use annum in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for annum.
- A clear ten thousand per annum. (4)
- A mere eight hundred or thousand per annum had no place in that midst. (10)
- I saw that in their attentions to me, they thought they were winning the heir of Elton, the future proprietor of fifteen thousand per annum. (6)
- It might involve a large sum per annum. (10)
- The squire promised her fifty pounds per annum in quarterly payments, that she might buy what presents she liked, and so tie herself to constancy. (10)
- They had never had any fears before Van Diemen arrived, and caused them to give thrice their ordinary number of dinners to guests per annum. (10)
- Thus five thousand pounds invested would speedily bring five thousand pounds per annum. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for annum. Perhaps also see a sentence for assailed and ways to use angular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use annum in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.