Use the word antecedent in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use antecedent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for antecedent.
- Cold antecedent immersion had to be thanked; and stringent vacuity; perhaps a spotting ogre-image of her possessor. (10)
- Each antecedent of his career had been a step of strength and success departed. (10)
- His own were of the antecedent century, therefore venerable. (10)
- How long antecedent was it? (10)
- It is a question of temperamental antecedent motive in the artist, and nothing more. (8)
- This was in the dull hour antecedent to the dawn. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for antecedent. Perhaps also see a sentence for asleep and ways to use anew in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use antecedent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.