Sentences with preceding. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use preceding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preceding.
- Balthasar, preceding him once more, uttered a low growl. (8)
- But it seemed to them all that an exceedingly bulky object had passed as guardian of the light-footed damsels preceding him. (10)
- He had dined at the Parsonage only the preceding day. (4)
- It is not unnatural that Merthyr hearing these soft epithets, should disbelieve in the implied self-conquest of her preceding words. (10)
- Most ignominiously thrust into a corner, in my ardour for my Moorish robes the preceding evening. (6)
- She had died the preceding summer while he was at sea. (4)
- The deeds of the preceding reign had bequeathed a sort of legendary credence to the wildest tales gossip could invent under a demurrer. (10)
- There is no preceding touch to win the mind to credulity. (10)
- There was not much in the question, nor in the preceding remark; but there was a look and a manner which gave them meaning. (4)
- This day was after the pattern of the day preceding, except that he did not visit the Park; the night likewise. (10)
- We imagine that when souls have had a fall, they immediately look up and contrast their present with their preceding position. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preceding. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use product in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preceding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.