A sentence for the word antecedents. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use antecedents in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for antecedents.
- Antecedents, I suppose: has to stomach them. (10)
- But at times it seemed to him that a knowledge of her antecedents might relieve him from his ridiculous perplexity of feeling. (10)
- He began to experience the fretful craving to see the antecedents of the torturing woman spread out before him. (10)
- Here we are fettered by ancestry and antecedents. (10)
- No commonly sensitive lad could bear the gibes of the fellows raking at antecedents: Fleetwood would be the name to start roars. (10)
- The little service I could do was a moral lesson to me on the subject of deuce-may-care antecedents. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for antecedents. Perhaps also see a sentence for arouse and ways to use annette in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use antecedents in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.