Antique sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use antique in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for antique.
- An ancient Hermitage has the light of the antique; the merit that it can grow to an extreme old age; a merit. (10)
- Apart from them, Merthyr Powys and Wilfrid were examining one of the cumbrous antique arms ranged along the wall. (10)
- But do you not observe it is antique? (2)
- But the said number is a ballad number, and has been since the antique time. (10)
- He is a knight of the antique. (10)
- Her face was like a leaf torn from an antique volume; the hereditary features told the story of her days. (10)
- His face would have been half under an antique bonnet. (10)
- Indeed, apart from antique houses, it is curious how much description would apply commonly to either. (2)
- It is magical: at one sip he is off swimming in the purple flood of the ever-youthful antique. (10)
- Lapham, with the grim antique Yankee submission. (9)
- None of them know exactly what they are about; so there you have the modern, the mediaeval, and the antique, all in one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for antique. Perhaps also see a sentence for aunts and ways to use anticipate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use antique in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.