Old-fashioned in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use old-fashioned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for old-fashioned.
- A rough, old-fashioned way for us! (10)
- His habit of falling under the table is middling old-fashioned; but she may like him the better, or she may cure him. (10)
- His laugh, soft and infectious, was very attractive, though that word, she had heard, was now quite old-fashioned. (8)
- How old-fashioned it is! (4)
- I admire all that quaint, old-fashioned politeness; it is much more to my taste than modern ease; modern ease often disgusts me. (4)
- It was better when they once got to New York, and were settled in an apartment of an old-fashioned down-town hotel. (9)
- On its old-fashioned plane and of its kind the work was good, and they could not bear the thought of its subjection to ridicule. (8)
- On the wall hung some old-fashioned pistols, and a rosary of yellow beads. (8)
- Soames Forsyde is a bit old-fashioned. (8)
- The old-fashioned father could let himself go. (8)
- The old-fashioned ring of it jingled out far below. (8)
- The old butler took a more single-minded and old-fashioned line. (8)
- They had grown to manhood and womanhood without materially discomposing her faith in the old-fashioned Unitarian deity, whose service she had always attended. (9)
- Yes; after all, give me the good old-fashioned, clean, convenient register! (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for old-fashioned. Perhaps also see a sentence for obstinately and ways to use oliver in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use old-fashioned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.