Use the word appease in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use appease in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appease.
- And that did not appease the resentment tearing him from her, so justifiable then, as he forced himself to think, now hideous. (10)
- He has tried compromise and discovered that it does not appease the Fates; is not even a makeshift-mending at this hour. (10)
- If our object is, as we hear it said, to appease the Irish, we shall have to give them the Parliament their leader demands. (10)
- Nothing could console and nothing could appease her. (4)
- She could read them unmoved, and appease a wicked craving she owned to having, and reproached herself with having, for that language. (10)
- She might lend me the money to appease the squire; that done, I would speedily repay it. (10)
- This I dwelt on particularly, both to satisfy her and to appease my sense of the obligation. (10)
- You must not expect to appease them unless you administer solids. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appease. Perhaps also see a sentence for assailed and ways to use appeal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appease in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.