Sentences using the word compose. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use compose in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for compose.
- Adrian desired her to sit down, and compose herself, and tell him circumstantially what had been done. (10)
- And you shall compose the music. (10)
- Chump had been written; and hearing that it had not, he desired that Arabella should go into the house and compose it straightway. (10)
- Compose yourself; there is no violent hurry, though our sympathy with you and our interest in all the parties does perhaps agitate us a little. (10)
- It is more difficult to speak well than to compose well; that is, the rules and trick of composition are oftener an object of study. (4)
- She had to compose her countenance to talk to him; but the moment of song was the trial. (10)
- She tried, however, to compose herself to answer him with patience, when he should have done. (4)
- Short as is his stature, his limbs compose the least part of it. (6)
- The effect on him of his recent exercise in pathos was to compose him to slumber. (10)
- Time did not compose her. (4)
- When Cecilia found herself outside, she stood still a moment to compose her nerves. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for compose. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use countrymen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use compose in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.