A sentence for the word pacify. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pacify in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pacify.
- Can we not do something to pacify him? (10)
- Farmer Blaize tried to pacify him, but it was useless. (10)
- For that space the ladies had been saying over and over again empty words to pacify her. (10)
- He checked her with his arm, and tried to pacify her by giving a description of the scene. (10)
- Julia wavered; but was he only trying to soothe and pacify her, and make her overlook the previous affront? (4)
- The agile old man bounded away from her, and she had to pacify him submissively before he would consent to be seated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pacify. Perhaps also see a sentence for prevailed and ways to use pallor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pacify in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.