Sentence with word april. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use april in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for april.
- At last came April and its wild morning. (10)
- He wrote in April, and had strong hopes of settling everything to his entire satisfaction, and leaving Antigua before the end of the summer. (4)
- If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. (4)
- Janet sent a few dry lines to summon me over in April, a pleasant month on heath-lands when the Southwest sweeps them. (10)
- On the last day of April in the following year he and Stella were married…. (8)
- One April morning the General received a letter with the Italian postmark. (10)
- Sometimes they were April, variable to soar with rain-skirts and sink with sunshafts. (10)
- The cloud which came on it now was like an April cloud, as if a bright shower of rain must follow. (8)
- The common woman in them made cheer together after their own April fashion. (10)
- They blossomed early, and by the end of the third week in April the last of the cherries had broken into flower. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for april. Perhaps also see a sentence for ardor and ways to use aptitude in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use april in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.