Use the word aright in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use aright in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for aright.
- Had she heard aright? (8)
- If I recollect aright, he could roar; no such relief was allowed to me. (10)
- It was her fate never to have her great heart read aright. (10)
- Perhaps it was not necessary for them to speak of him; perhaps they understood him aright in their understanding of each other. (9)
- Pole did not hear aright when he heard it named. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for aright. Perhaps also see a sentence for assailed and ways to use arresting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use aright in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.