Arisen example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use arisen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for arisen.
- And already he had swept his hand across the invisible strings, for there had arisen, the music of uncurling leaves and flitting things. (8)
- Bosengate felt a sensation as if he had arisen from breakfast, without having eaten marmalade. (8)
- But now, between two of them at least, had arisen a very different sense of injury. (8)
- Goren was not wanting in veneration for the individual who had arisen to do it justice. (10)
- Had an expression ever arisen upon these features, it is impossible to say what might have been the consequences. (8)
- He was fond of the country and of books; and from these tastes had arisen his principal enjoyments. (4)
- It was at time of change and no small national excitement; brooms were sweeping clean, and new offices had arisen everywhere. (8)
- Previously to this invasion of the industrial field by woman there had arisen conditions that were in themselves peculiarly menacing to the social fabric. (7)
- The little interview which she had interrupted, had arisen in this way. (8)
- Yet how could they openly deal with anxieties which had arisen solely from what they had chanced secretly to see? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for arisen. Perhaps also see a sentence for adventurous and ways to use armoury in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use arisen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.