Sentence using the word arm-chair. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use arm-chair in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for arm-chair.
- A little man with eyebrows full of questions, and a grizzled beard, was seated in an arm-chair by the fire. (8)
- As he cast off all fear, his voice rose, and he hammered his arm-chair with the thick of his hand for emphasis. (9)
- Every morning he was down in the library, looking old in an arm-chair over his book; an intent abstracted figure. (10)
- Gower was presently summoned to the chamber where Admiral Fakenham reclined on cushions in an edifice of an arm-chair. (10)
- He crept a little farther in and sat down in the arm-chair beyond the fire. (8)
- I calculated that she might faint, and fixed her in an arm-chair. (10)
- In his office Lapham lay asleep in his arm-chair, with a newspaper over his face. (9)
- Old Heythorp raised a saluting hand to the level of his chest and moving to an arm-chair, lowered himself into it. (8)
- Then, fearing to go to bed and lie sleepless, he sat down in his arm-chair. (8)
- There he sat, in the arm-chair, sucking the liquor, with the glimpse of a sour chuckle on his cheeks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for arm-chair. Perhaps also see a sentence for agony and ways to use arson in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use arm-chair in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.