Sentences for associations. Writers, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use associations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for associations.
- Basil had hoped to approach this famous city with just associations. (9)
- Before I leave my faint and unworthy record of these great times I am tempted to mention an incident poignant with tragical associations. (9)
- But as neither of us had ever heard of that military hero, we bore the associations of the spot with fortitude. (2)
- But for the interest left them by the French, these tiny islands have scarcely any associations, and must be enjoyed for their beauty alone. (9)
- Everything that revolts other people, low company, paltry rooms, foul air, disgusting associations are inviting to you. (4)
- Greyfriars is a place of many associations. (2)
- Have they any use for each other such as people of unbroken associations have? (9)
- In either case I released myself altogether to the literary and historical associations of the place. (9)
- My associations personally were of the most agreeable kind. (9)
- Some wayward activity of old associations set her humming a quaint English tune, by which she was brought to her consciousness. (10)
- Tender and sacred associations! (9)
- The character of a place is often most perfectly expressed in its associations. (2)
- To call her a young lady, with all its niminy associations, would be to offer her an insult. (2)
- We are supposed to have associations with the old things which render them precious, but do not the associations rather render them painful? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for associations. Perhaps also see a sentence for averted and ways to use astuteness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use associations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.