How do you use assume in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use assume in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assume.
- And Dartrey, we assume, is off to stop that system. (10)
- Come; I will assume privileges. (10)
- Her affectation was to assume a knowledge of the world and all things in it. (10)
- Is it not reasonable to assume that by lying fallow you would be more enriched for domestic life? (10)
- Lavender went on in the most natural voice he could assume. (8)
- Never did bird of Michaelmas fling off water from her feathers more thoroughly than this fair young lady the false title she pretended to assume. (10)
- She felt that she had no business at Pemberley, and was obliged to assume a disinclination for seeing it. (4)
- The husband crossed the stage, and stood before the fire, his legs astride, in the attitude which somehow Shelton had felt sure he would assume. (8)
- They had drunk too much for science, and so were especially careful to assume correct attitudes, until Jolly smote Val almost accidentally on the nose. (8)
- They met with the fervour natural after such a separation, and she did not so much assume as resume possession of him. (9)
- What right have you to assume that? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assume. Perhaps also see a sentence for allegiance and ways to use ascertain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assume in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.