Sentences with imply in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use imply in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imply.
- But I do not mean to imply that his case covers the whole ground. (9)
- But few feelings are single on this globe, and junction of sentiments need not imply unity in our yeasty compositions. (10)
- Did she imply that he had no hand for love-letters? (10)
- He prattled of his yesterday, to-day, and to-morrow, which did not imply past and future, but his vivid present. (10)
- His words seemed to imply it. (4)
- It does not quite imply unselfishness; and that is perceived by her shrewd head. (10)
- Mature ladies always like to imply something of the sort in these cases. (9)
- Orson admitted, as if to imply that having breakfasted some other morning might be supposed to serve the purpose. (9)
- Referring the education to her seemed to imply it. (4)
- To him it will imply that his power over you is unaltered. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imply. Perhaps also see a sentence for iniquity and ways to use impressible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imply in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.