Sentence with word assumption. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use assumption in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assumption.
- But he always distinguished between the simple unconscious equality of the ordinary American and its assumption by a foreigner. (9)
- He had not wavered in the usual assumption of omniscience, but he was by no means sure that he had given right advice. (8)
- I admire the look of it, I give no credit to the assumption. (10)
- If anything, she was admiring the lady; but Rose could be no placid philosophic spectator of what was to her a horrible assumption and hypocrisy. (10)
- The postillion rallied up sideways, with an assumption of genial respect. (10)
- The right assumption is that both fellows were to blame. (10)
- The sisters, and the fashion at Brookfield, permitted the assumption, and exaggerated it willingly. (10)
- Vittoria had been too strenuously engaged in defending the steadiness of her own eyes to notice the shadow of an assumption of frankness in his. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assumption. Perhaps also see a sentence for aristocrats and ways to use astonishing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assumption in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.